Traducción & Definición
(The tiger has escaped.) As a result, (we can't go to the zoo): (El tigre se ha escapado); por lo tanto (no podemos ir al zoo)
Nota: "As a result" introduce la conclusión de una acción o evento que ha sido previamente mencionada. "As a result of" se utiliza para introducir la causa u origen de una acción.
(My flight was delayed) as the result of (a snow storm): (Mi vuelo se retrasó) debido a (una tormenta de nieve)
As a result of the judge's decision, I will be in juvenile detention for six months. Debido a la decisión del juez, estaré en un reformatorio durante seis meses.
- "As a result, he will not be coming into the office for the next few days."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Leonard : Mr. Delavigne, my comrades have need to speak with you, and as a result of the collective bargaining agreement signed three years ago, it's my duty to negotiate workers' rights and grievances with the employer."
- "In conclusion, and as a result of your hard work, I would like to propose the next step in your therapy"
- "The fan is probably destroyed, and as a result your motherboard is totally fried."
- "Luna : I just wish it were less humid in this building, my chi is really suffering as a result."
- "Delavigne's share price will fluctuate as a result."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As a result' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!