Traducción & Definición
aside from: aparte de, excepto por
Aside from that, I'm really pleased with your work. Exceptuando eso, estoy muy satisfecho con su trabajo.
Aside from the fact that he's rude, uninteresting and selfish, I quite like him. Aparte de lo descortés, aburrido y egoísta que es, me cae bastante bien.
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "Aside from Bümbüm's fee, we should be able to film the commercial for under a million dollars, which is rather inexpensive considering the scope of the project."
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "Rupert : Brent, aside from the crew of astronauts who accompanied me on this mission, I see no "men on the moon"."
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aside from' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!