Traducción & Definición
to assure: asegurar
I (can) assure you that the package will arrive tomorrow morning. Te aseguro que el paquete llegará mañana por la mañana.
rest assured that: Descuiden, queden tranquilos
Rest assured that we will not lose money on this deal. Descuiden, no perderemos dinero con este acuerdo.
- "Strictly business, I assure you."
- "And rest assured your voice has been heard."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "Do this task that I ask of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Susie : I can assure you - that's not at all what we were trying to do."
- "It's true that Sam is a bit of a character, but I assure you that he is a pro."
- "Trey : I assure you sir, all applications at Delavigne are carefully reviewed."
- "Susie : Those animals are voluntary assistants to our Research and Development team. I can assure you that they are well compensated for their participation."
- "I can assure you that those are simply craters and valleys on the moon's surface."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Assure' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!