Traducción & Definición
(I have some) bad news: (Tengo algunas) malas noticias
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "Lawyer : I'm afraid that there's some bad news as well, Mr. Capone."
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "Before you see him, however, I have some bad news."
- "Bruno : The bad news is that Bruno's Brew smells like s&!"
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "Nothing but bad news these days."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bad news' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!