Traducción & Definición
(I have some) bad news: (Tengo algunas) malas noticias
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "So listen man, I've got some bad news: I quit."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "Bruno : The bad news is that Bruno's Brew smells like s&!"
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Before you see him, however, I have some bad news."
- "Nothing but bad news these days."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bad news' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!