Traducción & Definición
to base something on: basar/fundar algo en
to be based in/at/around: tener sede en, estar situado en
(a Paris-)based (company): (une empresa) con sede (en París)
A San Francisco-based corporation Una compañía con sede en San Francisco.
UK: I'm basing my new film on a book by J R Hartley.
US: We are a Paris-based company specializing in dogs.
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "Salary: 40-45K, based on experience"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Must be based locally."
- "1990–Present Marmoset Circus (based in San Francisco)"
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "Conclusions : Sarah Delavigne, San Francisco-based trapeze artist, is excluded as the biological mother of Bruno Delavigne."
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Base' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!