Traducción & Definición
beloved: amado, querido, adorado
Note that the word "beloved" can be pronounced with either three syllables ("be-lov-ed") or two ("be-loved").
Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer... He will be missed. Esposo amado, padre dedicado, excelente surfista... lo echaremos de menos.
This book is beloved by children everywhere. Todos los niños adoran este libro.
UK: Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer. He will be missed.
US: This book is beloved by children everywhere.
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish "Bubbles", a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
- "Gymglish user, my beloved, I love you now, always and forever."
- "Your beloved Ivana BümBüm has been photographed taking cocaine!"
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Beloved' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!