Traducción & Definición
to bring (a friend) back (a gift): traer(le) (un regalo a un amigo)
I brought you back a beret and a baguette from Paris. Te traje de París una boina y una baguette.
to bring (a child) back to (their home): llevar (a un niño) de vuelta (a casa)
- "Horatio : We must track them down and bring them back to San Francisco!"
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "He's going to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "Bring us back a penguin for the office."
- "I will bring it back as soon as it is finished in the oven."
- "Operator : Then for your return journey, you can catch the 10AM bus out of New York on July 26th, which will bring you back to San Francisco on July 30th at 11AM."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "I'll tell you what, bring your plant back today and we'll replace it with something less... "spiny"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bring back' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!