Traducción & Definición
(Stand) by my side: (Quédate) a mi lado
- "My place is to be by the side of this man, Bruno Delavigne!"
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Bruno Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "I'm lucky to have you by my side."
- "You drive a hard bargain Danica, but I'm just happy to have my daughter by my side!"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'By his side' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!