Traducción & Definición
by now: ahora
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "I hope that you're out of prison by now, because I don't think they let you check your email in there."
- "You should know by now that she handles all my appointments."
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "If it weren't for all the perfume in the air, I'd probably be asleep by now."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'By now' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!