Traducción & Definición
We ate dinner at a very casual restaurant. Comimos en un restaurante muy informal
to be dressed casually: estar vestido de manera informal
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "You see, Icarus, everyone likes "Casual Dress Day" on Friday."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "Icarus : Yes, that's right, "Casual Fridays"."
- "I have received everyone's votes on the changing of "Casual Dress Day"."
- "In fact, all except one of you voted for "Casual Dress Day" to remain on Fridays."
- "He has requested that we change the day of "Casual Dress Day"."
- "First, make it clear in your invitation how smart the evening is going to be: "smart", "casual", "smart-casual", etc. Second, it is not usually polite to ask your guests to bring anything to dinner."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Casual' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!