Traducción & Definición
the charm (of the countryside): encanto (del campo, de la campiña)
(She's) charming: Ella es encantadora
- "Barbara : And it's such a charming little restaurant."
- "The police said that Icarus is definitely facing some prison time, but I think that with a little bit of the Cheeter charm, I can get it reduced to a suspended license and 2 or 3 hundred hours of community service."
- "My charming co-host Brent Vanderplop can't join us today because he's burying his great-great-great uncle... Anyway, we're talking about the new phenomenon of 'e-books'."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also known for his charm with the ladies."
- "It's so British and charming."
- "Or, should the Delavigne Corporation be remanded to this delightful, charming young thing in front of me."
- "Warning: Bruno can be extremely charming, please do not fall in love with him!"
- "He's a charming man: terribly sweet, and bends over backwards to help his customers."
- "That was Brian Jones, we work together, he's perfectly charming."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also well-known for his charm with the ladies."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Charm' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!