Traducción & Definición
to collect: reunir, recopilar; coleccionar
I've collected all the documents we need for this case. He recopilado todos los documentos que necesitamos para este asunto.
We haven't collected enough signatures yet. Aún no hemos reunido suficientes firmas.
Icarus collects rare coins. Icarus colecciona monedas raras.
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
- "Before the festivities begin we have to collect the most important guest – Bruno Delavigne!"
- "Jorge : I just came to collect my things."
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Some people enjoy collecting knives, others enjoy building robots, and some English people like me think that the most enjoyable hobby of all is to hunt a small fox with a pack of dogs."
- "Security guard : Thank you sir, you can go and collect your luggage."
- "In 3 or 4 years, you'll love the interest we've collected!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Collect' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!