Traducción & Definición
a conference call: una teleconferencia
Let's schedule a conference call for next Tuesday. Programemos una teleconferencia para el próximo martes.
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "Mergers, acquisitions, conference calls, advertising... hamburgers!"
- "Bruno : I'd like to thank you both for joining me on this conference call."
- "I won't be in the office all week, I'm going scuba diving with a very important client's daughter, but I have scheduled a conference call with Susie for Thursday afternoon."
- "Thank you all for joining me on this conference call."
- "I have come to a decision and would like to schedule another conference call for the end of this week."
- "Let's plan on starting our conference call at 8:30 in the morning (your time), which would make it 7:30 pm over here."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Conference call' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!