Traducción & Definición
a conference call: una teleconferencia
Let's schedule a conference call for next Tuesday. Programemos una teleconferencia para el próximo martes.
- "Mergers, acquisitions, conference calls, advertising... hamburgers!"
- "Bruno : I'd like to thank you both for joining me on this conference call."
- "I have come to a decision and would like to schedule another conference call for the end of this week."
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "I won't be in the office all week, I'm going scuba diving with a very important client's daughter, but I have scheduled a conference call with Susie for Thursday afternoon."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
- "Let's plan on starting our conference call at 8:30 in the morning (your time), which would make it 7:30 pm over here."
- "Thank you all for joining me on this conference call."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Conference call' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!