Traducción & Definición
a cookie: una galleta
- "Cookies in the shape of elves!"
- "Please be sure to show up next Tuesday afternoon, following lunch, at 2:15 in the boardroom. There will be coffee and cookies."
- "Hey Susie, you should go easy on the cookies."
- "Luna : I suggested we have some sugar-free cookies as well, but Bruno felt it wasn't necessary."
- "The coffee and cookies, however, will still be available in my office from 2:15 until their supply is exhausted."
- "Why have cookies without sugar?"
- "Too bad, I liked him. Join us after the break when we'll talk about cookies!"
- "If I eat too late I won't have room for my milk and cookies at 4pm."
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
- "Sugar-free cookies (for those of us who cannot allow ourselves to indulge in the sin of chocolate cake)"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cookie' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!