Traducción & Definición
to decide: decidir, elegir, escoger
undecided: indeciso, incierto
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Nuestra última campaña se dirigía a los electores indecisos.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Aún no hemos decidio a quién contrataremos.
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "We're going to decide who has the craziest way of speaking."
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "Only God decides who goes to hell."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Decide' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!