Traducción & Definición
a degree: un título universitario
I have a degree in Swahili. Tengo un título de suajili.
22 degrees: 22 grados
- "Trey : I spent a year in Paris working on my international communications degree."
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of "Six Degrees of Separation" says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "It's 90.43 degrees in here!"
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Jonas : Umm, about 40 degrees Fahrenheit?"
- "Then I discovered the theory of "six degrees of separation", and if you stick with me, I'll tell you what it is."
- "41 degrees Fahrenheit."
- "Highs of 33 degrees, sunshine and no wind until Monday."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Degree' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!