Traducción & Definición
a difficulty: una dificultad
- "I've settled some of my more difficult business disputes in there."
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "Bruno : Tonight is going to be difficult."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Difficult' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!