Traducción & Definición
a difficulty: una dificultad
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "Bruno : Tonight is going to be difficult."
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
- "I've settled some of my more difficult business disputes in there."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Difficult' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!