Traducción & Definición
to download: descargar
a download: una descarga
- "It's the new anti-theft "app" that I downloaded this morning."
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "Though next time you download from the internet, I suggest you use a USB key."
- "Hannah : Well, I believe that the government is entitled to make downloads illegal."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
- "Then again I download a lot of por... porcupine... porcupine documentaries!"
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Downloads should stay free and legal."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our emails!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Download' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!