Traducción & Definición
to download: descargar
a download: una descarga
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "Then again I download a lot of por... porcupine... porcupine documentaries!"
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our e-mails!"
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "It's the new anti-theft "app" that I downloaded this morning."
- "Hannah : Well, I believe that the government is entitled to make downloads illegal."
- "Downloads should stay free and legal."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Though the next time you download from the internet, I suggest you use a USB key."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Download' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!