Traducción & Definición
an election: unas elecciones
- "After gaining 99% of his compatriots' votes in the country's first democratic election, General Oléré became our dear Commandante, Presidente, Primer Ministro, nuestro Papá de la Nación."
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "And in Bolivia, you may even be denied access to your salary if you don't vote in an election!"
- "There was no election."
- "I'm concerned about election fraud here-"
- "Susie : Once again Philip, there was no election."
- "About the election again, can we re-count the votes?"
- "I'm in the middle of sabotaging an election in Western Europe."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Election' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!