Traducción & Definición
to embarrass: avergonzar, incomodar
My parents still embarrass me in public. Mis padres continúan avergonzándome en público.
embarrassed: avergonzado, molesto
Are you embarrassed by my joke? ¿Está molesto por mi chiste?
embarrassment: el bochorno, la vergüenza
- "Shame. Embarrassment. Indignation."
- "(This function was disabled after an embarrassing incident involving CFO, Icarus Quincy)."
- "Susie : Well actually I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I could go either way on the issue myself."
- "This is embarrassing."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "Jean : Kevin, I am embarrassed that I was so stupid."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Embarrass' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!