Traducción & Definición
to enter (a building): entrar (en un edificio)
To express the sense of movement into a location, to enter is followed directly by an object (without a preposition). Example: enter a building, enter a home. To express the sense of participation, "enter" is often followed by the preposition into. Example: to enter into negotiations, to enter into discussions.
(Press) the enter key (on your keyboard): (Presione) la tecla "enter" (de su teclado)
to enter (a code): introducir (un código)
to enter (a team in a tournament): inscribir (a un equipo en un torneo)
- "Voice : The initiates may enter."
- "Permission to enter, Brian?"
- "Bruno Delavigne has entered the chat"
- "The thought of someone illegally entering our home and taking the possessions we have bought with our own hard-earned money is enough to anger anyone."
- "her story immediately entered national folklore."
- "Prepare yourself for the descent, you are going to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere."
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol... just in case."
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Enter' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!