Traducción & Definición
to be excited about (something): estar entusiasmado, emocionado por (algo)
I'm really excited about my trip to Hawaii. Estoy muy entusiasmado con la idea de mi viaje a Hawaii.
to excite: entusiasmar, emocionar
excitement: emoción, agitación
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "Now that I have met you and some of your colleagues, and know more about the activities of the Delavigne Corp, I am even more excited about the possibility of working with you and your team than I was before the interview."
- "I'm so excited to see you again – I feel just like a teenager!"
- "Moira, get me a glass of water, I can barely contain my excitement."
- "Horatio : So Joan Wayne, are you excited to visit the East?"
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
- "Hannah : What are you so excited about?"
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "I am, however excited."
- "Hannah : I'm so excited!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Excited about something' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!