Traducción & Definición
please find (the documents) enclosed: adjuntos encontrará (los documentos)
You will find enclosed two copies of my passport. Adjuntas encontrará dos fotocopias de mi pasaporte.
enclosed: encerrado, cercado; adjunto
to enclose: encerrar, cercar; incluir, adjuntar
- "Tickets and directions are enclosed."
- "Further to our meeting of 16th July, I hereby enclose the revised Delavigne Corporation shareholder agreement, which now includes the amendments as per our discussion."
- "To further acquaint you with my background, I have enclosed my resume."
- "Following your demand for payment which I received this morning, please find enclosed a transfer order for the three shipments totaling 520 Delavigne "Sugar "n" Spice" soap bars, with invoices dated May 2nd, 18th, and 30th."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "Please find enclosed your RSVP, to be returned by August 1st."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "I kindly suggest that you take a look at our catalogue, which I have enclosed with this letter."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Find enclosed' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!