Traducción & Definición
the foundation (of a company): la fundación, la creación (de una empresa)
Note that a foundation can also refer to an institution, particularly one which is financed by donations or private funding.
the foundation(s) (of a building): los cimientos (de un edificio)
- "Since its foundation, the Delavigne Corporation has grown slowly but surely."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "Danica : Bruno, this is Danica Delavigne, Chairman, Delavigne Foundation for Kids who can't smell good."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Foundation' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!