Traducción & Definición
frankly, to be frank: francamente, sinceramente
Frankly, I have no idea what's going on here. Francamente, no tengo ni idea de lo que pasa aquí.
UK: Frank presented his arguments frankly and objectively.
US: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "To be frank, I don't think the Delavigne Corporation makes a very good musical comedy."
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "Quite frankly Jean, if I told you about my political views, I'm afraid I would have to kill you."
- "Quite frankly, I am disgusted by this borderline pornography."
- "I don't know what you've done, frankly I don't care."
- "For the first time in a long while, I feel uninspired and quite frankly, I'm tired."
- "Bruno : Frankly Brian, I'll invest in anything."
- "My dog has taken ill, and frankly I'd like to be with him right now."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Frankly' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!