Traducción & Definición
to go out (in the street, with someone): salir (a la calle, con alguien)
I went out last night to a pub in the town center. Anoche salí, fui a un pub del centro.
Let's go out for a drink, we can get a taxi into town and go to one of the bars by the river. Vayamos a echar un trago, podemos tomar un taxi al centro e ir a uno de los bares a la orilla del río.
I didn't know they were going out until I saw them kissing and holding hands last night. No sabía que estaban saliendo hasta que anoche los vi besándose y de la mano.
(The light) has gone out: Se ha apagado (la luz)
- "Kid A : Hey lady, do you want to go out with me?"
- "Sometime...you know...go out...socially."
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: "Son, you need to go out and make some friends"."
- "Sorry that we've never been out on a date."
- "Announcer : The power has gone out in your home or office and you can't see in the dark."
- "The poor thing had to go out for sushi at about 4PM because she was so hungry."
- "Put it on when you're out with your mates"
- "Your mission for the week, should you choose to accept it: go out and buy an item in each of the stores described."
- "Go out to the park, and leave your phone at home!"
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Go out' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!