Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Garbajosa has scored a goal and the match is over, the Mexicans have won!"
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "Viva Mexico! Goal!"
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Goal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Goal'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!