Traducción & Definición
a grandfather: un abuelo
a grandmother, a grandma: una abuela
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "My grandmother invites us all for dinner in the countryside."
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne."
- "I apologize, I thought you were my grandmother."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
- "I named it after my grandfather."
- "Before I begin reading the will, please accept my condolences for the loss of your grandfather, Mr. Jones."
- "My grandmother used to take me there when I was little."
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Grandfather' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!