Traducción & Definición
(my) grandson: (mi) nieto
(my) granddaughter: (mi) nieta
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "Xavier is survived by his son Marc and his grandsons Bruno and Felix."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
- "Ah, here we are: It is my desire to bequeath the football club, Real Fudgenudge FC, to my grandson."
- "My grandson William married a peasant called Kate!"
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "Willy the security guard says his grandson is looking for an internship: maybe we could interview him?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Grandson' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!