Traducción & Definición
a hand: una mano
to hand (over) (something) to (somebody): pasar, dar (algo) a (alguien)
- "Bob the Brit : Alright, let me see those hands in the air, tough guy!"
- "Hands against the wall."
- "He needs a comforting hand to stroke him."
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Don't you dare move those hands!"
- "Why don't you hold hands?"
- "Thank you, BrianBot, your metallic hands are surprisingly tender."
- "Bruno : Shake his hand Brian, he's a frigging robot!"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Hand' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!