Traducción & Definición
(a) hard (exam): (un examen) difícil
(a) hard (surface): (una superficie) dura, sólida
(I'm working) hard: (Estoy trabajando) duro, mucho
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "This stuff is really hard."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "You will see that it is tough and hard to swallow."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Hard' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!