Traducción & Definición
(a) hard (exam): (un examen) difícil
(a) hard (surface): (una superficie) dura, sólida
(I'm working) hard: (Estoy trabajando) duro, mucho
- "Philip : Well, this shouldn't be too hard then."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "This stuff is really hard."
- "In Montmartre, it was just you and me, working hard, every day, eating soup and making perfumes."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Sometimes it's very hard to make a decision you feel good about."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Hard' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!