Traducción & Definición
(If) you don't mind...: (Si) no te molesta... (Si) no te importa...
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "I hope you don't mind."
- "Sigourney : I'd like to carry on, if you don't mind."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "Kevin : Sir, how did you know about our dinner, if you don't mind me asking?"
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Icarus : Well, actually I brought a tape, if you don't mind..."
- "Brian : I'd love some sparkling water myself, if you don't mind."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'If you don't mind' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!