Traducción & Definición
a Japanese person: un japonés
- "Moira : I didn't know they played baseball in Japan."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "In Japan, the Yomiuri Giants defeated the Hanshin Tigers to qualify for the playoffs."
- "He's one of our students from Japan."
- "Probably nothing to worry about, but several supermarkets in Japan have started selling a "copycat" version of our award-winning TigerLily fragrance."
- "Fukuyama : Karaoke toilets are the latest fashion in Japan."
- "Fukuyama : My name is Fukuyama Asuka and I'm calling from Toire Entertainment in Japan."
- "Moving on to September, a Funky Friday gave you the choice to go anywhere in the world: Brazil, Japan, underwater, Australia, but where did we go?"
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Japan' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!