Traducción & Definición
a Japanese person: un japonés
(a) Japanese (car): (un coche) japonés
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Japanese' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!