Traducción & Definición
a Japanese person: un japonés
(a) Japanese (car): (un coche) japonés
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Japanese' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!