Traducción & Definición
(a) kind (person): (una persona) amable
Would you be kind enough to help me? ¿Serías tan amable de ayudarme?
kindness: bondad, amabilidad
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. No confundas mi amabilidad con debilidad.
(this) kind (of person/book): (este) tipo, (esta) clase (de personas, libros)
UK: You've been so kind to me, I don't know how to thank you.
US: My kindness is only a sign of my love for humanity.
- "I like numbers of every kind, but my favourite is..."
- "Shaun Saber : No thanks, that's very kind."
- "Before I accepted his kind offer, I decided to ask you if this would be acceptable to you."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift, because I am a kind, generous, understanding leader."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "The good kind of bastard."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Icarus : I like numbers of every kind, but my favorite is 1,456,895."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Kind' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!