Traducción & Definición
to lead: dirigir, conducir, guiar, encabezar
I'll lead you to Bruno's office. Le conduciré hasta la oficina de Bruno.
Este verbo es irregular:
I lead / I led / I have led
leading: destacado, eminente, principal
a lead (UK): un cable (eléctrico)
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "During the 1970s, the Castro district became the symbol of gay liberation, led by the activist Harvey Milk."
- "When the police arrived on the scene, they simply had to follow the red footprints which led to an apartment building not even half a block from the bank."
- "You know...just hanging out...playing some golf...leading the free world...that sort of thing."
- "Dr. Delavigne is the world's leading dolphin interpreter."
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Lead Image Consultant & Business Guru"
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lead' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!