Traducción & Definición
to lead: dirigir, conducir, guiar, encabezar
I'll lead you to Bruno's office. Le conduciré hasta la oficina de Bruno.
Este verbo es irregular:
I lead / I led / I have led
leading: destacado, eminente, principal
a lead (UK): un cable (eléctrico)
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "Lead Image Consultant & Business Guru"
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
- "Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the park."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "You know...just hanging out...playing some golf...leading the free world...that sort of thing."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "Dr. Delavigne is the world's leading dolphin interpreter."
- "When the police arrived on the scene, they simply had to follow the red footprints which led to an apartment building not even half a block from the bank."
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lead' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!