Traducción & Definición
Let me know : dime, hazme(lo) saber
Let me know if you want me to come and pick you up. Dime si quieres que te venga a buscar.
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "Please let me know if I can share my experience and photos about this supposedly amazing city!"
- "Could you please let the sales department know that I'm going to have to spend the night in Chicago?"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "If you are going to watch TV, please let me know in advance which programs you'd like to watch."
- "Let me know what you think!"
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
- "Let me know if you need me to explain any books to you."
- "Let me know how you wish to proceed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Let me know' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!