Traducción & Definición
on a (professional) level: desde un punto de vista (profesional)
a level: un nivel, la altura
a high-level test un examen de alto nivel
- "Brian : Oh god, it works on so many levels!"
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "I'm going to the next level!"
- "You're ready to move on to the next level."
- "Subject: Poor level of customer service"
- "Because humans can't release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol, these hormones can build up to dangerous levels in the body."
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Level' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!