Traducción & Definición
to look at (something): mirar (algo)
Could you take a look at my report when you get a chance? Si tienes tiempo, ¿podrías mirar mi informe?
I've never looked at it from that point of view. Nunca lo he visto desde ese punto de vista.
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "Ooh, look at me, I'm a cute little doggy!"
- "Look at my teeth, they're white and clean!"
- "Samantha : Well then, let's look at your life little Miss perfect."
- "I don't need to look at the market research."
- "She comes to work late, and she looks - look at me Doris - dirty and a little bit overweight."
- "Warbuckle : Well, well, well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
- "I need you this afternoon to run some errands, pick up my dry cleaning, and I have this weird rash that I need you to look at."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Look at' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!