Traducción & Definición
(a) loud (color): (un color) vivo, chillón
Speak loudly please, I can't hear you! ¡Hable fuerte, por favor, no le oigo!
louder: más fuerte
UK: Could you turn the volume down please, the music is too loud.
US: I gave a loud yell when he stepped on my foot.
- "Not so loud!"
- "Philip : Well, I would be an electric guitar because I'm loud and I'm proud."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "Philip : Louder Edward, we're not in an igloo!"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
- "Space Base Alpha : Cry as loud as you like."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Loud' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!