Traducción & Definición
(a) loud (color): (un color) vivo, chillón
Speak loudly please, I can't hear you! ¡Hable fuerte, por favor, no le oigo!
louder: más fuerte
UK: Could you turn the volume down please, the music is too loud.
US: I gave a loud yell when he stepped on my foot.
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud…"
- "Philip : Louder Edward, we're not in an igloo!"
- "Not so loud!"
- "Space Base Alpha : Cry as loud as you like."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "Philip : Well, I would be an electric guitar because I'm loud and I'm proud."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Loud' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!