Traducción & Definición
(a) luxury (item): (un artículo) de lujo
a luxury: un lujo
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- "Special luxury services"
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "SAN FRANCISCO – The luxury fragrance industry has been rocked by allegations that one of the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation may be a spy."
- "We're going to relaunch YouBeauty.com with a stronger focus on luxury brands."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "She has a large disposable income and a weakness for luxury products."
- "What should I do with my luxury apartment?"
- ""Delavigne", that's a French name if I'm not mistaken, and luxury products and France don't exactly go hand in hand."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Luxury' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!