Traducción & Definición
a (paper) margin: un margen (en el papel)
You need to make the margins wider on this document. Tienes que ensanchar los márgenes en este documento.
a (profit) margin: un margen (de ganancias)
We're doing this to increase our profit margins. Estamos haciendo esto para aumentar nuestro margen de ganancias.
UK: Now children, don't write notes in the margin of your book.
US: Our profit margins could be better.
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "Philip : I've done a lot of research, and I found that the margin costs alone involved in adopting this charter would kill our profits."
- "In general, the figures show that we've had kind of a productive and profitable year, and our EBIT indicates that we've actually surpassed our projected earnings by a considerable margin."
- "There is a reason that we continue to increase our profit margins at this company, and it is because we do not spend money carelessly."
- "Their profit margins are incredible, their net income for that quarter alone totaled more than 200 million!"
- "Unfortunately, this new behavior did not interfere with their habitual paranoia regarding Delavigne's profit margins."
- "Bruno : Philip, you're concerned about our bottom line and our profit margins, and I appreciate that as well."
- "If we are unable to sell this product, the overstock of perfumes could put a major dent in our profit margins."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Margin' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!