Traducción & Definición
a mess: un desorden, un caos
Please clean up your room, it's a real mess! Por favor ordena tu cuarto, ¡es un verdadero caos!
to mess up: desordenar, desbaratar, estropear
The painters messed up the kitchen! ¡Los pintores desordenaron toda la cocina!
En sentido figurado:
Sorry, I messed up. Lo siento, lo eché a perder.
messy: desordenado, caótico
- "But I'm warning you Horatio, if this thing goes south, I am not going to be the one cleaning up the mess."
- "Philip : There's no way I'm going to ruin my shoes cleaning up this mess."
- "They've made a terrible mess!"
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Things might get messy."
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "Clean up your mess"
- "The Delavigne laboratory is a mess however, and I'm sure that Horatio keeps very bad records of his lab results."
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
- "Please excuse the mess, we had a party last night."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mess' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!