Traducción & Definición
the motivation: la motivación
to motivate: Motivar, incitar
- "Harold Warbuckle : They seem like an excellent team: talented, motivated, and interested in what they are doing."
- "Helping needy people is my real motivation."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this email for you to show Miss Stake."
- "It should be a song that motivates us!"
- "Hannah is a motivated and reliable worker."
- "Harold : Yes, well they seem like an excellent team: talented, motivated, and interested in what they are doing."
- "But I'm not really motivated by money."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Motivation' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!