Traducción & Definición
to murder: asesinar, matar
a murder: un asesinato, un homicidio
a murderer: un asesino, un homicida
- "You got off to a slow start, but you finished up strong, especially when you confessed to murder."
- "Lucie : A murder!"
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink... but now I'm going to tell you exactly who committed the terrible crime of doggy murder!"
- "Who's been murdered?"
- "If you're in this office right now, you're a suspect for the murder of Bruno's dog!"
- "I've rounded up all the potential murder suspects there for interrogation!"
- "On the charges of murder, prostitution, bootlegging liquor, and public nudity, you have been... acquitted!"
- "There's been a... a... a murder!"
- "Have you been murdering them?"
- "Though the details of Stink's gruesome murder are still hazy, I'm sure that you understand my deep and pervasive hatred for you, and by extension, all things British."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Murder' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!