Traducción & Definición
the network: la red
The Internet is the world's largest network of computers. Internet es la red de ordenadores más grande del mundo.
He's connected to a network of people who you might find useful. Él forma parte de una red de personas que pueden resultarte útiles.
to network: interconectar
These two computers are networked together. Estos dos ordenadores están interconectados mediante una red.
You should go to this party, it will be a good opportunity for you to network. Deberías ir a esta fiesta, será una buena oportunidad para ampliar tu red de contactos.
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- "Would it be okay if he came down and had a look at our network?"
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Network' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!