Traducción & Definición
an official: un funcionario, un oficial
The Indian government was represented by two state officials at the meeting. El gobierno indio estaba representado en la reunión por dos funcionarios del estado.
My mother works for City Hall as a state official. Mi madre es funcionaria de la alcaldía de la ciudad.
official: oficial, autorizado
It's official! ¡Es oficial!
- "My name is Gerald Lansing, and I am a top-ranking official at the FBI."
- "What should be the official cheese of Europe?"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "Official FBI biz!"
- "Philip : The official launch isn't for three months but..."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "an official purchase order will be sent later today."
- "She's having some difficulty with US customs. Apparently her strong British accent caused customs officials to believe that she was a terrorist."
- "If not, just have fun reading the official hiring policy document when it arrives."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Official' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!