Traducción & Definición
an opinion: una opinión, un parecer
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "Radio Rhubarb listeners, I'm interested in your opinions."
- "I know opinion is divided on the subject, but I've always been a firm believer in not doing drugs before an interview."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "Well, those are two very strong opinions."
- "And finally 46% of you have no opinion either way or did not understand the question."
- "I've read the report and I've got some opinions about some new possible scents."
- "Sigourney : So, I imagine that you must have an opinion on the trend of big businesses "doing their part" to help the environment."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Opinion' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!