Traducción & Definición
(The dog is) outside: (El perro está) afuera, en el exterior
(an) outside (consultant): (un consultor) externo
- "(outside Cheryl's office)"
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "Oddly, a pair of men's pants were found outside the bar."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "That being said, the marketing department has decided to assign this project to an outside ad agency."
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "This is the chance to get a bit of perspective on life outside of the Delavigne Corporation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Outside' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!