Traducción & Definición
over dinner, at dinner: durante la cena
We'll talk in detail over dinner. hablaremos con detalle durante la cena.
over lunch durante el almuerzo
over the weekend: durante el fin de semana
- "You can read it over lunch."
- "doesn't soil it over the weekend."
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "Votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results and take your questions."
- "So if you're still willing, I'd like to get together over lunch, or maybe even brunch, so that we can sort out this trouble with your loans once and for all."
- "The votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results, and take your questions."
- "Perhaps we could conduct the interview over lunch one day?"
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Listen, I was hoping we could meet over lunch."
- "I hope to tour your factory over the weekend when all the workers have gone home."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Over dinner' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!