Traducción & Definición
over dinner, at dinner: durante la cena
We'll talk in detail over dinner. hablaremos con detalle durante la cena.
over lunch durante el almuerzo
over the weekend: durante el fin de semana
- "I hope to tour your factory over the weekend when all the workers have gone home."
- "Votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results and take your questions."
- "doesn't soil it over the weekend."
- "Listen, I was hoping we could meet over lunch."
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "So if you're still willing, I'd like to get together over lunch, or maybe even brunch, so that we can sort out this trouble with your loans once and for all."
- "You can read it over lunch."
- "Perhaps we could conduct the interview over lunch one day?"
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "The votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results, and take your questions."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Over dinner' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!